Lebanon Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|6 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Single entry up to 90 days||N/A||$ 115.00|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 90 days||N/A||$ 150.00|
|Business Single entry up to 90 days||$ 115.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 150.00||or||N/A|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Lebanon Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and a copy of its first 3 pages. (No Israeli Stamps. Passport must not contain any evidence of prior or intended travel to Israel.)
- One color passport-type photographs (1.9 inch x 1.4 inch) against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Filled-out and signed Lebanon visa application form.
- Copy of US Driver's License, utility bill, bank statement.
Letter of employment (if applicable).
Copy of most recent bank statement.
- Parental consent form (select the link to get the form) for minors and applicants under 18 signed by both parents or legal guardians, at the Consular Section or authenticated by a notary public, affirming their consent to the application.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA (Green Card or valid US visa)
- For the Family Visit Visas for Applicants of Lebanese Origin:
- Lebanese identification card (I.D.) or family/individual ikhraj kayd issued within the last 10 years and a copy of the said document.
- Copy of marriage certificate for spouses of Lebanese national.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Lebanon visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Lebanon Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- - Letter of employment stating the purpose of the trip.
- Letter from the business contact in Lebanon stating the purpose of the trip.
- Copy of most recent Bank Statement.